The March edition of the GAA Club Newsletter is now available.
This month’s edition includes the following.
- A message from GAA President, John Horan, and GAA Director General, Tom Ryan, on the Association’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- GAA Community and Health Manager, Colin Regan, describes how clubs around the country have rallied together to help their communities during the current health crisis.
- Details of the GAA’s partnership with SuperValu and Centra to help feed Ireland’s elderly and the most vulnerable in communities across the island at this most challenging time.
- The importance of looking after your mental health at this stressful time and the resources that are available should you need help.
- A schedule of upcoming coach development sessions.
- Essays from young GAA members around the country on what their club means to them.
Posted in: Club