There are three injury enforced changes on the Meath U-20 side named to play Carlow on Tuesday evening in Round 2 of the Eirgrid Leinster U-20 Football Championship from the side that defeated Longford in Clonguish last week.
Goalkeeper Harry Hogan and wing forward Ciaran Caulfield who both had to leave the field of play near the end last Tuesday both miss out along with centre back John O’Regan, with All-Ireland Minor winners from 2021 Oisín McDermott, Conor Ennis and Hughie Corcoran coming into the starting line-up in their place.
As part of the resultant reshuffle, John Finnerty pushes out from his left corner back berth to right half back, Brian O’Reilly moves inside to centre back, while Sean Emmanuel drifts out from corner forward to right half forward. The reshuffle means that the full back line is the same one which started against Louth in the 2021 Leinster Minor Football Championship semi-final with Conor Ennis joining Brian O’Halloran and Liam Kelly in the rearguard.
Throw in on Tuesday evening is at 19:30 in Ashbourne and supporters are advised that entry to the game is strictly via ticket only. Tickets for the match, including the option to purchase an Underage (Minor & U-20) Pass which gets you access to 8 games across the Leinster Minor and U-20 competitions across both codes. This is priced at €40 and individual match tickets or the Underage Pass can be purchased HERE.
- Oisín McDermott (Ballinlough)
- Brian O’Halloran (Ballivor)
- Liam Kelly (Ratoath)
- Conor Ennis (Ballinabrackey)
- John Finnerty (Skryne)
- Brian O’Reilly (St. Michael’s)
- Shaun Leonard (St. Colmcille’s)
- Jack Kinlough (St. Peter’s Dunboyne)
- Conor Gray (Dunshaughlin)
- Sean Emmanuel (St. Patrick’s)
- Eoghan Frayne (Summerhill, Captain)
- Liam Stafford (St. Colmcille’s)
- Hughie Corcoran (Drumbaragh Emmets)
- Oisín Keogh (Skryne)
- Ruairí Kinsella (Dunshaughlin)
- Oisín Black (St. Patrick’s)
- Ben Moran (Summerhill)
- Sean O’Hare (Rathkenny)
- Charlie O’Connor (Dunshaughlin)
- John McDonagh (Dunshaughlin)
- Tom Bowden (Duleek-Bellewstown)
- Christian Finlay (St. Colmcille’s)
- Lorcan O’Connor (Walterstown)
- Aaron Murphy (Dunshaughlin)