In advance of Saturday’s Allianz Football League Division 2 Round 6 fixture against Dublin in Páirc Tailteann, Coiste na Mí C.L.G. wish to advise supporters of both counties coming to the game of the following arrangements.
There are no tickets currently available for purchase. Keep and eye on the link to see if more tickets become available. Meath v Dublin Tickets
Entry is strictly via ticket only.
There are a number of housing estates in the vicinity of Páirc Tailteann and we appeal to patrons attending Páirc Tailteann on Sunday not to park in these residential areas. We also ask that supporters do not park in Aldi on Brews Hill. There are a large number of car parks in Navan to cater for match going supporters. Meath County Council have advised us that cars parked illegally will be clamped.
There are a number of public and private car parks to cater for supporters travelling to Navan for the fixture.
Meath County Council Operated Car Parks
- Abbey Road
- Kells Road (Opposite Fire Station)
- Kennedy Place
- Meath County Council Offices (Railway Street)
- Navan O’Mahonys
- Park and Ride Facility on N51 behind St. Patrick’s Classical School
- Ramparts (Kentstown Road)
Privately Operated Car Parks
- Brews Hill (beside St. Josephs Mercy Secondary School)
- Kennedy Road (beside Navan Credit Union)
- Navan Town Centre
- Our Lady’s Hospital (entry via Commons Road)
- Páirc Tailteann (entry via Commons Road)*
- St. Josephs Mercy Secondary School – 180 spaces (€5)
- St. Patrick’s Classical School
*Note the car park behind the stand in Páirc Tailteann will not open for 15 minutes after the final whistle. This is to ensure pedestrians can leave safely.
There are also roadworks on the R161 going past Our Lady’s Hospital and St. Patrick’s Classical School, see the below link.
Gate Opening Times
Note the gates will open at 13:30 on Saturday for supporters.
The turnstiles will be open on Brews Hill, the Commons Road entrance and from the Navan O’Mahonys car park.
The fixture will be broadcast on LMFM Radio and televised on RTE 2.
Posted in: General News / Nuacht Ginearálta