Meath GAA – PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS INTERNSHIPS
Meath GAA are seeking to recruit Performance Analysis interns to work with County Development, Minor and U-21 squads.
Ideal candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of Gaelic football and/or hurling plus familiarity with Performance Analysis software (ie SportsCode, Dartfish, Performa Sports etc).
Formal and informal training will be provided along with ongoing support and the successful candidates will work closely with respective management teams to provide video and analytical reports on performance.
Duties will include:
- Live game analysis of team, players and opposition.
- Post game analysis of team, players and opposition.
- Edit game footage and produce clips as directed by team management.
- Video games and training as required.
- Create and maintain a player performance database.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain practical experience of working in an Inter-County environment.
Availability to attend training and games is essential along with strong IT skills.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, December 16th.