New Hurling League Lists_2017
New Hurling League Lists 2017
New Hurling League lists as per Regulation 78 which will be in operation for the remainder of the Hurling Leagues 2017
The GAA Property Policy is unique in so far as flood cover is provided, however the policy excess if €25,000. This means that in the event of a claim a club will have to bear the cost of the first €25,000.The aboveFlood Guide whilst targetted at households may assist clubs in some forward planning and what to do if premises are flooded.
Fixture Planner July to October 2017
Fixture Planner Meath GAA July to Oct 2017
- Preliminary Quarter Finals in all Football Championship will be played on Hurling weekend if Clubs involved are not Dual Clubs.
- All Football League Finals (A &B), Hurling League Finals and Knock Out Competition Finals will be played as opportunities arise, as will as League Promotion/Relegation Playoffs.
- Championship Relegation Playoffs Hurling and Football will follow similar dates to Preliminary Quarter Finals, Quarter Finals etc in that code other than when non dual Clubs involved.
- Junior B & C Football Championship may follow JFC dates but with Preliminary Quarter Final and/or Quarter Finals proper on W/E 27th August, remaining Quarter Finals (if any) and Semi Finals on 10th September and therefore possible Final on 24th September. With no Preliminary Quarter Finals in Junior D Football Championship it would be expected to have a Final Date of 24th September.
- U21 Football and Hurling Competitions will be played as opportunities arise following the progression of other Competitions.
- It is planned to have Minor Football and Hurling Championship Finals on Senior Final Dates.
Fo dighte agus rialachain na Mí
Tournament & challenge matches
Transfers & Sanction Forms